    vanished altogether,

    Any help appreciated to resume to normal service,
    Thankyou
    Sharonius, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Sharonius

    Sano Guest

    Go to Control Panel> Keyboard and change the settings for which flavor of
    English you prefer.

    - "Sharonius" <> - spluttered in

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in
    Sano, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Sharonius

    Sharonius Guest

    Right thanks, I need " British" not the U.S. version but that requires a
    windows 98 cdrom, I don't have,
    Is there a way round it?
    Thankyou

    Sharonius, Jan 30, 2004