    install without formating the C drive?

    Thanks
    Gerald
    Grytpype-Thynne, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Grytpype-Thynne

    °Mike° Guest

    Error Message: Failed to Load the Internet Connection
    Wizard Helper Component

    Err Msg: Failed to Load the Internet Connection Wizard Helper...

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:29:08 +0100, in
    <>
    Grytpype-Thynne scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Grytpype-Thynne

    Helen Guest

    "Grytpype-Thynne" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to install a modem/router but when I go to use the Internet
    > connection Wizard I get an dialog box that says "Failed to load the
    > Internet Connection wizard helper component" is there any way I can
    > install these components? Where will I find them? I have tried a soft
    > reload of Windows 98SE but it didn't help, is it possible to do a full
    > install without formating the C drive?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gerald

    For Win95 try here: http://www.seanet.com/help/dial/win95/icw95.shtml
    Here's another list:

    http://www.seanet.com/help/dial/win95/icw95.shtml

    Helen
    Helen, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Grytpype-Thynne

    Helen Guest

    "Helen" <@abuse.roman.gov> wrote in message

    > "Grytpype-Thynne" <> wrote in

    message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am trying to install a modem/router but when I go to use the Internet
    > > connection Wizard I get an dialog box that says "Failed to load the
    > > Internet Connection wizard helper component" is there any way I can
    > > install these components? Where will I find them? I have tried a soft
    > > reload of Windows 98SE but it didn't help, is it possible to do a full
    > > install without formating the C drive?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Gerald

    > For Win95 try here: http://www.seanet.com/help/dial/win95/icw95.shtml
    > Here's another list:
    >

    > http://www.seanet.com/help/dial/win95/icw95.shtml
    >
    > Helen

    This is what was supposed to have been the second site:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...rd Help File How to get it&btnG=Google Search

    Helen, Oct 14, 2003