    To view this content, you need to be connected to the Internet.

    For more information about making a connection, see Connecting to the Internet.

    I have DSL and am online, still says the above. I have been searching forums and scan programs that gives me no clue on what to do or how to fix this. Can anyone help me please? :dontknow:

    Lori Howell, Jul 24, 2006

  2. Lori Howell

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You know that Windows ME is a messed up OS, right? It was the first one to incorporate "system restore" to the best of my knowledge.

    My search found this solution for Windows XP, which I recommend you try for Windows ME:

    http://www.updatexp.com/rstrui-exe-entry-point-not-found.html

    " How to FIX the rstrui.exe entry point not found error...

    The FIRST thing to do if you encounter the rstrui.exe Entry Point Not Found error is to use the: sfc /scannow utility to check for any file corruption.

    See http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html if you are NOT familar with this tool.

    If this has NOT helped with the rstrui.exe Entry Point Not Found error , run srdiag.exe in the \%windir%\system32\restore folder to troubleshoot further. Srdiag.exe creates a .cab file, which it places in the \%windir%\system32\restore folder by default.

    You can double-click the file or right-click it and choose Extract. You can then have technician examine the extracted files to troubleshoot your problem...

    This will take about 20 mins to perform."

    bigal, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Lori Howell

    linux

    Joined: