    go away. The most annoying thing about this is when I start my computer,
    there is a big black box that pops up on my screen and blocks my desktop.
    Any help would be much appreciated!!!

    Mike Hamel, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Mike Hamel

    Boomer Guest

    "Mike Hamel" <> wrote in
    news:n7fOa.7249$:

    > Can someone please help me to get this Incredimail program off of
    > my hard drive. I've gone to control panel and tried to delete it
    > and it just won't go away. The most annoying thing about this is
    > when I start my computer, there is a big black box that pops up on
    > my screen and blocks my desktop. Any help would be much
    > appreciated!!!

    Possibly Jv16 PowerTools.
    http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/index.php

    --
    An error? http://sct.staghosting.com/sct009.html
    Out of memory? http://sct.staghosting.com/sct011.html

    Boomer, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Mike Hamel

    °Mike° Guest

    Disable any Incredimail entries in the startup tab of
    msconfig, reboot and uninstall.

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:02:29 -0400, in
    <n7fOa.7249$>
    Mike Hamel scrawled:

    >Can someone please help me to get this Incredimail program off of my hard
    >drive. I've gone to control panel and tried to delete it and it just won't
    >go away. The most annoying thing about this is when I start my computer,
    >there is a big black box that pops up on my screen and blocks my desktop.
    >Any help would be much appreciated!!!

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003