    Can anyone please advise me.

    Thanks

    Adrian

    hogwarts, Dec 9, 2003

  2. hogwarts

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:36:30 +0000 (UTC), "hogwarts"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I have an ABIT BX6 motherboard with an Intel Celeron 433 370 CPU. The board
    >is slot 1

    UMMM---I think you are lost. What kinf of digital camera di you say
    that was......?
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 9, 2003

  3. hogwarts

    Isteal Guest

    A Socket 370 processor will not fit Slot 1 without a convertor.

    An 800 mhz Celeron is still going to choke on any video processing chores.

    Isteal, Dec 9, 2003