Help, Please, My comp Is messed

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZXMgMjQ=?=, Oct 30, 2004.

  1. I cannot seem to do anything with this thing, I have Uninstalled, Reinstalled
    and still I cannot do anything

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZXMgMjQ=?=, Oct 30, 2004

  2. More details would help.
    Such as operating system, exactly what happens and when.
    Exact error message etc.

    Also you should post this to a newsgroup appropriate to your operating
    system:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 30, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZXMgMjQ=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Ceres 24" <Ceres > wrote
    > I cannot seem to do anything with this thing, I have Uninstalled,

    Reinstalled
    > and still I cannot do anything

    You seem to be able to use your web browser. Perhaps more detail is in
    order?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 1, 2004