    What can I do to fix the problem. I tried a reinstall. That did not
    work.

    , Apr 4, 2005

  2. Gregg Fowler Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Here is my problem.
    >
    > When I first started to use Mozilla, it worked fine. I was able to
    > browse the net fast. Now it takes for ever for a web page to load. I
    > can hear the harddisk grinding.

    Do you have these symptoms with any other programs? A hard disk "grinding"
    is not the result of a software problem, but sounds like a hard drive maybe
    going bad. Save your data if that is the case.

    Gregg
    Gregg Fowler, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    The computer works fine when I am not on the Internet. Also, when I go
    back to using Internet Explorer, everything is fine.

    Another thing that I have notice is sometimes about 5 instances of
    Mozilla opens up. Then I see the Mozilla browser have information about
    XP security.

    I am hoping to get Mozilla back on track. When Mozilla worked. I had
    few pop up ads.
    , Apr 5, 2005