  1. I know there are places where i can download mcse trainings and tests, anyone
    knows where. I managing active directory sitting on server 2003. from South
    Africa. I might help you with something here.

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=, Nov 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    CertGuard Guest

    http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    CertGuard, Nov 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Longhorn" <> wrote in message

    I might help you with something here.

    I have an itch on my back I can't reach. Can you help me with that?

    CBIC, Nov 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    CBIC wrote:

    > I have an itch on my back I can't reach. Can you help me with that?

    Have you tried rubbing against the door ?

    Cerebrus, Nov 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I have an itch on my back I can't reach. Can you help me with that?
    >
    >Have you tried rubbing against the door ?

    which door?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> I have an itch on my back I can't reach. Can you help me with that?

    >>Have you tried rubbing against the door ?

    > which door?

    The one that was slightly AJaR

    I kill me.

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:15:20 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >> which door?

    > The one that was slightly AJaR

    I take umbrage at your inferance that I might be subject to partial
    fenestration.

    > I kill me.

    Some people will do anything to win the pool.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2006.11.03.16.08.22.331354
    @lakabux.com:

    > Some people will do anything to win the pool.

    You win in pool, you still don't get laid...which sucks because I totally
    got beat in pool last night.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Nov 3, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:31:21 -0800, Lasher cast into the ether:

    > You win in pool, you still don't get laid...which sucks because I totally
    > got beat in pool last night.

    You must've been in the wrong pool.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 3, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:31:21 -0800, Lasher cast into the ether:
    >
    >> You win in pool, you still don't get laid...which sucks because I totally
    >> got beat in pool last night.

    > You must've been in the wrong pool.

    Yeah, splashing around in the gene pool doesn't count.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ2hvcm4=?=

    Consultant Guest

    so, you lost, you must have gotten laid?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2006