    ..
    --
    M Brown ,( hypoxic brain damage)
    Mark_ Brown, Jul 28, 2003

  2. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:09:15 +0000 (UTC), While I was using pressure to
    stop the bleeding, "Mark_ Brown" <> posted:
    ..

    >M Brown ,( hypoxic brain damage)

    Me too.

    Because of it I have developed (and am still improving) systems of note
    taking etc. When I find instructions on doing even simple thing like
    installing some software and even some of the advice I get in this NG, I
    often print it so that I can refer to it when my computer fails or is
    simply off.

    I have learned to face the fact that I can no longer remember like I used
    to. One of the hardest things for a person to do is to deal with their
    own decline, but once you accept it, you can work on developing the tools
    to deal with it.

    Hope you do not mind the advice, but this is stuff that is really helping
    me and therefore perhaps it will help you
    Bill Schowengerdt, Jul 28, 2003