    2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
    until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

    thanks bo.

    bo, Sep 18, 2005

  2. bo

    Plato Guest

    bo wrote:

    > Im using Windows Me on Pentium 266 and have just installed Ms Visio
    > 2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
    > until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

    Try clearing recent documents and for the heck of it, put any disk in
    and let it read it.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 18, 2005

  3. bo

    bo Guest

    Plato wrote:

    > bo wrote:
    > >
    > > Im using Windows Me on Pentium 266 and have just installed Ms Visio
    > > 2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
    > > until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

    > Try clearing recent documents and for the heck of it, put any disk in
    > and let it read it.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com

    I did as you suggested, if I leave a floppy in A drive and then load Visio.

    the floppy drive does not continue to run, that is a workaround for the
    time being, maybe I might be able to find out later what is really causing
    the problem.
    Thanks for your help,
    Bo.

    bo, Sep 18, 2005