    a Libretto Laptop. The hard drive was wiped clean so I need to do this
    from DOS. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

    Mozes
    Mozes, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Mozes

    Mozes Guest

    Billy,

    Thx for responding, however I already went into this BIOS and since it's a
    Libretto it does not have a CD option in the BIOS.

    I really don't care how I get windows install, I just hope someone can help
    me get the CDROM to work.

    Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

    Mozes

    "Billy" <> wrote in news:9K_Hb.10716$lo3.9991
    @newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

    Mozes, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Mozes

    Mozes Guest

    Thank you for the input, however I've tried everyting you suggested, and
    it still doesn't work. I get the following error: "No valid CDROM
    device drivers selected". It PCMCIA is seeded in correctly and I've run
    all the exe & bat files. I've also looked into the config.sys and
    autoexec.bat file to make sure they are pointing in the same direction
    for the CDROM, and that is not working either.

    Please let me know if you have any other inputs, again thank you for your
    time and efforts.

    Mozes

    Mozes, Jan 4, 2004