    the bottom left hand corner below the news group list,s... Can,t find how to
    get it back any ideas please.
    stan
    stan, Jan 6, 2004

  2. stan

    stan Guest

    OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....
    stan, Jan 6, 2004

  3. stan

    Ionizer Guest

    "stan" <> wrote in message
    > OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

    Well that was quick, wasn't it?

    And for those following along at home, what "stan" did was click
    View|Layouts- Current Layouts tab, and put a check mark next to "Show
    Contacts."

    As an aside, if you use Messenger and find that OE launches very slowly,
    UN-checking "Show Contacts" can greatly speed up OE's launch, in my
    experience.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 6, 2004
  4. stan

    DataSpider Guest

    "stan" <> wrote in message
    > OK sorted now, thanks anyway, Panic over....

    I´v got problems and need help, panik !
    And solved it bye my self in 2 minutes?

    Hmmm.....
    DataSpider, Jan 7, 2004