    I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is appreciated
    as it is a photograph.

    Phil

    Phil, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Phil

    Frank ess Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is
    > appreciated as it is a photograph.
    >
    > Phil

    Does the sender identify the program that generated the file? Could it
    be a typoed PSD file?

    Frank ess, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Phil

    Jim Townsend Guest

    "Phil" <reply to group> wrote:

    > I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is appreciated
    > as it is a photograph.
    >
    > Phil

    It's probably in native Photostudio format:

    http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/photostudio/

    If you know who sent you the file, give 'em hell for assuming the
    whole world has Photostudio installed on their system.

    Jim Townsend, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Phil

    Phil Guest

    "Jim Townsend" <> wrote in message
    > "Phil" <reply to group> wrote:
    >
    > > I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is

    appreciated
    > > as it is a photograph.
    > >
    > > Phil

    > It's probably in native Photostudio format:
    >
    > http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/photostudio/
    >
    > If you know who sent you the file, give 'em hell for assuming the
    > whole world has Photostudio installed on their system.

    The sender is away until mid next week but it is frustrating as it looks
    like he has scanned in saved as some sort of photo file. I have Ulead8, PSP8
    and even Photoshop 7 but none will read it.

    Phil, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Phil

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > "Jim Townsend" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Phil" <reply to group> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is

    > appreciated
    >
    >>>as it is a photograph.
    >>>
    >>>Phil

    >>It's probably in native Photostudio format:
    >>
    >>http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/photostudio/
    >>
    >>If you know who sent you the file, give 'em hell for assuming the
    >>whole world has Photostudio installed on their system.

    > The sender is away until mid next week but it is frustrating as it looks
    > like he has scanned in saved as some sort of photo file. I have Ulead8, PSP8
    > and even Photoshop 7 but none will read it.

    ..psf is playstation sound format

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Phil

    Phil Guest

    "Jim Townsend" <> wrote in message
    > "Phil" <reply to group> wrote:
    >
    > > I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is

    appreciated
    > > as it is a photograph.
    > >
    > > Phil

    > It's probably in native Photostudio format:
    >
    > http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/photostudio/
    >
    > If you know who sent you the file, give 'em hell for assuming the
    > whole world has Photostudio installed on their system.

    Thanks for the link. I visited and downloaded the time limited demo and have
    now opened the file. A long way round but got there in the end.

    Phil

    Phil, Apr 10, 2004
  7. Phil

    stewy Guest

    "Phil" <reply to group> wrote in message
    > I have been sent a .psf file and can't seem to open. Any help is

    appreciated
    > as it is a photograph.

    Try clicking F2 and change the .psf to .psd

    stewy, Apr 13, 2004