    Does anyone have any good links to white-papers or Technet technical
    training seminars on this topic ?

    Thanks in advance
    P, Nov 15, 2003

  2. P

    Brat Guest

    www.learntosubnet.com

    Brat, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Lots of "subnetting" no "supernetting" ?

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 15, 2003
  4. P

    Brat Guest

    http://www.gtoal.com/subnet.html
    http://www.red.net/support/resourcecentre/leasedline/intro.php
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&qu=supernetting&view=en-us

    Google is a powerful tool

    Brat, Nov 15, 2003
  5. LOL

    MCSE
    Microsoft Certified Search Engine-eer

    Nice one!

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 15, 2003
  6. "Marlin Munrow" <> wrote in message
    > LOL
    >
    > MCSE
    > Microsoft Certified Search Engine-eer
    >
    > Nice one!

    A real systems engineer should be able to "re-invent the wheel", but why
    waste the time when you can find "a wheel" on google.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 17, 2003