    Learnkey samples.
    Please e-mail me at
    Thank you very much.

    Nick, Nov 18, 2004

  2. oh great another testking lamer.

    remember it's up, down then across (just to be sure).

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:02:54 -0800, "Nick"
    <> wrote:

    >I am planning to give 70-315, 70-316 and 70-320 exams. Can
    >anyone tell me how many questions are in these exams and if
    >the question are a little bit like in testking samples or
    >Learnkey samples.
    > Please e-mail me at
    > Thank you very much.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004

  3. I went through the Test King questions for a coupll of the MCSD tests.
    Seemed like the Test King questions were a lot like the real test - 'ya know
    what I mean *wink* - A LOT

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, Nov 19, 2004