    run and doing it that way and i tried saving it as a raw file and that didnt
    work. someone please help me. i really want to try this system.
    thank you.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?=, Jul 5, 2005

  2. It is an image you should have burnt to a CD with either NERO or Easy CD
    Creator. You should not have unzipped it. I have experienced problem burning
    images this way.

    Read this:
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

    Also check out ISO Recorder:
    http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/Beta.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005