    Info.......testing mods. etc

    Thanks,
    Jerry

    Putz, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Putz

    Frederic Guest

    same post as 09/11/2003 9:24 AM
    already replied 09/11/2003 1:20 PM

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+
    member of: CompTIA-ITPRO, HDI, IETF
    http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com

    "Putz" <> wrote in message
    news:cI5rb.13262$...
    > First let me say I'm not a newbiee to puters.......just newsgroups. My
    > questions are:
    > Does any body know of any information on getting my A+ Cert. ? I'm

    looking

    Frederic, Nov 10, 2003

  3. If your not new to computers, then why are you interested in any classes, I
    never took one for A+ just used the Mike Meyers AIO book and got great
    passing scores. Why pay 100 times for a class when a book will do just as
    good with your practical experience.

    And in my opinion anybody that pays more than say 300-500 for total (books,
    cd's and vouchers/tests) for the test deserves to lose the money and
    shouldn't be fixing PC's cause they don't know what they are going to do. I
    am always learning new things from this group and that will help in the
    future.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Nov 10, 2003