    Wakefield Carter
    http://www.2000ad.org/oscar/

    , Jan 25, 2007

  2. Doug Robbins Guest

    Re: Olympus EVOLT E-500 Compact Flash card error

    I have the same camera and flash card model and don't experience a problem.
    Have you tried reformatting the card in the camera?

    Doug

    Doug Robbins, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Guest

    Re: Olympus EVOLT E-500 Compact Flash card error

    > I have the same camera and flash card model and don't experience a problem.
    > Have you tried reformatting the card in the camera?

    Thanks for eliminating one of the possibilities so quickly.

    What I try reformatting the card in the camera I get a 'card error' so
    hopefully the problem is a faulty card, rather than a faulty camera.

    Cheers,

    Wake

    , Jan 25, 2007
  4. Turbo1010 Guest

    Re: Olympus EVOLT E-500 Compact Flash card error

    Make sure you didn't bend the pins on the camera. I had the same problem
    when I installed a card, and had to send my camera back to Olympus for
    repair.

    Turbo1010, Feb 10, 2007