    had 64mb and have exactly ZERO left, so until i buy another comp, this will
    have to be the onlt Road i can go down....All the Best Morph, Thanks to
    anyone gonna help out !!...Ta

    Morph, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Morph

    derek / nul Guest

    You are better off not using one and let windows handle the swap file.

    derek / nul, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Morph

    Morph Guest

    Derek, how will i know it is doing it, the 'swap file' tprocess,...is it an
    automatic thing that WinME does when running very,very low on RAM ?

    Morph, Oct 9, 2004
  4. Morph

    derek / nul Guest

    Yes

    derek / nul, Oct 9, 2004
  5. Morph

    Plato Guest

    Morph wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a good Ram freeing program ( freeware ), as the 1 i am

    Why do you NOT want to use all the ram you paid for?

    Plato, Oct 10, 2004