    whats the best way to study and any websites which give good
    information about it

    Regards Havs

    peshu, Jan 31, 2004

  2. peshu

    try this Guest

    I would first go to Oracle.com and see what the
    objecktives are for the exam ... then I would throw myself
    into oncoming traffic to see if a paramedic shows up who
    has taken the test. While you are in the ambulance you can
    ask him all of these silly questions that HAVE ALREADY
    BEEN ANSWERED A MILLION TIMES. Stay out of our industry.

    Professional firstly
    >how do i go about it and what do i requre to study and

    give the exam

    try this, Jan 31, 2004

  3. peshu

    nice Guest

    well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask
    a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. Get out
    of 'Our' industry

    nice, Feb 2, 2004
  4. peshu

    JaR Guest

    "nice" <> wrote in message

    > well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask
    > a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. Get out
    > of 'Our' industry

    Well 'nice' I would rather see someone with clue entering the industry,
    rather than some dolt that can't find the microsoft site or use google.

    But that's just me.

    JaR
    Thug #22

    JaR, Feb 2, 2004