    Once I get this one fixed I have another question too.. LOL

    Thanks
    Kaire

    kaire, Oct 27, 2008

  2. kaire

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Open up system (right-click my computer and select properties), select device manager, right-click the top and select "scan for hardware changes". See if Windows finds the new device. If not, try disconnecting the external DVD and then reconnecting it. Windows may automatically load drivers for it once it is determined to be a new device. If your LG external DVD drive is USB, try another USB slot and repeat the above procedure.

    bigal, Oct 31, 2008