    basicly i just need an advice of which books , tests and things i need to do
    before taking them

    any input is greatly appreciated .Thanks all
    XdriveX, Oct 27, 2003

  2. XdriveX

    XdriveX Guest

    i'm also taking 70-270 first one , what do you guys recommend of what i
    should do , read and buy ??

    Thanks

    XdriveX, Oct 27, 2003

  3. XdriveX

    Rich Guest

    Get the Microsoft Press book, the Sybex book and the
    ExamCram.

    Rich, Oct 27, 2003
  4. XdriveX

    Yoshi Guest

    Yes, the ExamCram books by Coriolis are very good

    Yoshi

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:20:54 -0800, "Rich"

    Yoshi, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Yoshi wrote:
    > Yes, the ExamCram books by Coriolis are very good
    >
    > Yoshi

    My kids loved you in Super Mario Sunshine.

    --
    Fris "Bowser" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
  6. XdriveX

    |{evin Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:53:44 -0600, "XdriveX" <>
    wrote:

    >Guys ,
    >I decided to take my MCSE , i'm not sure whcih route to take , what is the
    >best way to do this ?what books , Exams ,tests are recommended to pass the
    >exam ?
    >
    >basicly i just need an advice of which books , tests and things i need to do
    >before taking them

    Step one, build you own network
    Step two, play with it for AT LEAST a year
    Step three, come back here then... tell us what you've learned we will
    instuct you how to proceed at that point.

    >any input is greatly appreciated .Thanks all

    Welcome!