HELP Needed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr. Gadjet, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Mr. Gadjet

    Mr. Gadjet Guest

    Plain and simple NO SPAM,

    1. Work hard and make a life for yourself, get cancer and stand to lose
    everything, even with insurance, from hospital bills.

    2. Live to just get by(bum) and the goverment pays for your hospital bills.

    FAIR?

    Please help my dad, he has cancer and the hospital bill now is over
    $250,000. While the hospital helps him they are now looking at his house and
    land as payment.

    I personally ask for 5.00. More or less will be accepted. I am hoping enough
    people will respond to make a difference.

    For proof that this isn't a scam, as the net is full of them, my dad John
    Humphries had a fundraiser here in town. Here is the link from sovalife
    foundation:

    http://www.sovalife.com/humphries_benefit.htm

    Please pay by paypal to my address:

    Or send a Check or Money Order to:

    John Humphries
    4101 Cluster Springs RD.
    Alton, VA. 24520

    My personal website: www.mrgadjetspycams.com will have a catagory dedicated
    to list all the people that helped with his cancer. Thanks alot and
    GODbless.
    Mr. Gadjet, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Mr. Gadjet

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Mr. Gadjet" <> wrote in message

    > Thanks alot and GODbless.

    The blessings seem to be a bit short in your neck of the woods, don't they?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Mr. Gadjet rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip>
    > For proof that this isn't a scam

    snip

    The first clue that it probably *is* a scam.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 4, 2006