    DDR memory stick also used a different hard drive but still have the same
    problem. It just can't get past the black screen. I would be very grateful
    if some could help!!! Thanks Mark
    woktheblue, Jan 4, 2006

  2. woktheblue

    Erick Guest

    The "click" sound is evidence of the power supply failing. Most eMachines
    use a standard MicroATX power supply, which range in price anywhere from
    $25-75 depending on the seller. Most computer repair shops sell them.

    "woktheblue" <> wrote in message
    Can some please help me with this matter? I have eMachines 570 PC which I am
    having trouble with. Every time I turn the computer on after a couple of
    seconds I hear a click and it shuts down or turns its self off. I also
    notice the three lights on the keyboard keep flashing. I have changed the
    Erick, Jan 4, 2006

  3. woktheblue

    woktheblue Guest

    Thank you very much for your reply Erick...
    I will take your advice onboard.
    Mark

    woktheblue, Jan 4, 2006