help needed with keyboard extension of mouse

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by larry, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. larry

    larry Guest

    Greetings

    Sometime ago, I started using my number keypad to the up, down, left, right
    cursor movements that I used to let my mouse do. On occasion I accidently
    hit the long + key on the numerical key pad and strange things happen, I
    feel that I am now in a copy mode. So far I have not been able to get out
    of this mode without restarting the computer.

    Is there a list, on a website, that can tell me what these keys do? The
    keys that seem to be replacing mouse keys.

    note. some time ago my mouse broke and I could not use the roll function of
    the mouse. So I have been using the 8, 6, 2 and 4 buttons of the keypad to
    replace the movement of the mouse.

    Any help?

    Larry

    larry, Sep 8, 2003

  2. larry

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try here: "Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows (Q126449)"

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q126449

    SgtMinor, Sep 8, 2003