    best price? Any howto site?
    Thanks in advance,
    Arawak

    Arawak, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Ray Guest

    Are you referring to the one that's built into the laptop? If so I think
    the only way to upgrade it is to buy a PCMCIA network card or one that plugs
    into the USB port and then disable the one that's built into the laptop thru
    the BIOS.

    Ray, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    The built in card can be replaced, I just don't know which brand to
    get and where to find the cards (besides from Dell).

    Arawak, Aug 21, 2004