    your browser and/or use EZT's online version of the signup form.

    What can I do now??

    Thanks,Martin.
    Martin, Dec 5, 2004

  2. On 05 Dec 2004, Martin scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Help !!
    >
    > When I try to subcribe to EZTorrent's website i get:
    >
    > Signup failed!
    >
    > Sorry, unknown referer. Allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERER headers by
    > your browser and/or use EZT's online version of the signup form.
    >
    > What can I do now??
    >
    > Thanks,Martin.

    You can allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERRER headers or use their on-line
    signup form.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The Staff of Life
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:20:34 -0600, The Old Sourdough <sameas@above>
    wrote:

    >You can allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERRER headers or use their on-line
    >signup form.

    But How can I allow this ?
    My english isn't that good ;)

    Sorry,I'm from Holland ;)

    Martin.
    Martin, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Martin

    JimBob Guest

    Martin wrote:

    > Sorry,I'm from Holland ;)

    Smoke some weed and chill.

    --
    Beware Tiscali.
    JimBob, Dec 5, 2004
  5. Martin

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:24:45 +0100, in
    <>
    Martin scrawled:

    >On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:20:34 -0600, The Old Sourdough <sameas@above>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>You can allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERRER headers or use their on-line
    >>signup form.

    >But How can I allow this ?
    >My english isn't that good ;)
    >
    >Sorry,I'm from Holland ;)

    Try giving some details, like what browser your
    are using. Are you using a firewall or other
    software that can block referrers?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  6. On 05 Dec 2004, Martin scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:20:34 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    > <sameas@above> wrote:
    >

    >>You can allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERRER headers or use their
    >>on-line signup form.

    > But How can I allow this ?
    > My english isn't that good ;)
    >
    > Sorry,I'm from Holland ;)
    >
    > Martin.

    Give more information, please. What is your operating system and what
    browser are you using. Do you have any browser accessories/plugins
    installed? In Mozilla Firefox,for instance, with certain plugins
    installed, it is possible to disable HTTP_REFERRER.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The Staff of Life
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 5, 2004
  7. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:22:07 -0600, The Old Sourdough <sameas@above>
    wrote:

    >Give more information, please. What is your operating system and what
    >browser are you using. Do you have any browser accessories/plugins
    >installed? In Mozilla Firefox,for instance, with certain plugins
    >installed, it is possible to disable HTTP_REFERRER.

    I'm using Windows XP Home Edition, IE 6.0 with Windows Firewall
    Off....
    As far as I know I've no plugins installed!

    Martin.
    Thanks for your help guys ! :)
    Martin, Dec 5, 2004
  8. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:20:27 +0100, Martin <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:22:07 -0600, The Old Sourdough <sameas@above>

    >As far as I know I've no plugins installed!

    Martin.
    >Thanks for your help guys ! :)

    Actually
    my Zone-Alarm prevented me from signing up !!

    Although I thought I disabled it..
    Problem solved :))

    Thanks again everyone !
    Martin.
    Martin, Dec 5, 2004
  9. On 05 Dec 2004, Martin scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:20:27 +0100, Martin
    > <> wrote:

    snip
    > Actually
    > my Zone-Alarm prevented me from signing up !!
    >
    > Although I thought I disabled it..
    > Problem solved :))
    >
    > Thanks again everyone !
    > Martin.