    starter in .net. i want to take vb.net and windows path for my certification.
    70-06, 70-310 and 70-229.

    thank you

    sridhar, Apr 12, 2006

  2. sridhar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    Search this newsgroup and it's associated newsgroups :

    - microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd
    - microsoft.public.certification

    for the information you need. You will find a wealth of information and
    suggestions, that no single response can provide. Be assured that this
    question has been asked very commonly.

    Best of luck for your quest,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 13, 2006

  3. sridhar

    sridhar Guest

    thx for your reply i will have a look in those news groups

    sridhar, Apr 13, 2006