    it in there! Would be grateful of any help received.
    Laptop is a Sony Vaio, running windows vista. The bios is phoenix.
    Many Thanks. Paul
    Mr Paul, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Mr Paul

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mr Paul wrote:
    > Hello All.
    > My Girlfriends mum had a problem with one of the two hard
    > drives on her laptop. She took it to PC world who remove the Faulty
    > hard drive and disabled the raid sata. So the laptop would only see
    > one drive. We have now bought a new drive and want to go back to
    > having 2 drives. Please can someone tell me how to enable sata raid
    > again? I thought it may of been in the bios setting but I can not see
    > it in there! Would be grateful of any help received.
    > Laptop is a Sony Vaio, running windows vista. The bios is phoenix.
    > Many Thanks. Paul

    For Sony support enter your model number here:
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=FAQ&PRODTYPE=1

    But surely a Vista equipped system is still under warranty?
    SgtMinor, Jul 19, 2007

  3. Mr Paul

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Mr Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All.
    > My Girlfriends mum had a problem with one of the two hard
    > drives on her laptop. She took it to PC world who remove the Faulty
    > hard drive and disabled the raid sata. So the laptop would only see
    > one drive. We have now bought a new drive and want to go back to
    > having 2 drives. Please can someone tell me how to enable sata raid
    > again? I thought it may of been in the bios setting but I can not see
    > it in there! Would be grateful of any help received.
    > Laptop is a Sony Vaio, running windows vista. The bios is phoenix.
    > Many Thanks. Paul

    You contact Sony for support. You can also post to
    Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista General or Setup_install as well.

    msnews.Microsoft.com
    Mr. Arnold, Jul 19, 2007