    video of family of whom are no longer with us.So if you could help or even
    point me in the right direction in properly setting this up in a simple it
    would be so much appreciated , thanks.
    novice, Dec 27, 2006

  2. novice

    lee houston Guest

    "novice" <> wrote in message
    news:wemkh.20507$...
    >I have just recently bought a new lcd tv along with a new vcr and new dvd
    >recorder and I also have sky.I wish to know in simple terms on how I can
    >set these 3 up.My vcr has 2 scarts , my dvd has 2 scarts and so does my sky
    >box and tv.I wasnt sure if i needed to buy a 3 way scart control box with
    >being new at this , but i did buy one just incase i needed it.I just want
    >to be able to record from sky to dvd and also do the same to vcr as well
    >.And would like to learn how to record from vhs to dvd as i have a
    >sentimental video of family of whom are no longer with us.So if you could
    >help or even point me in the right direction in properly setting this up in
    >a simple it would be so much appreciated , thanks.

    uh, just what is a 'scart' ????

    lee
    lee houston, Dec 27, 2006

  3. novice

    Guest

    "lee houston" <> wrote:

    >"novice" <> wrote in message
    >>I have just recently bought a new lcd tv along with a new vcr and new dvd
    >>recorder and I also have sky.I wish to know in simple terms on how I can
    >>set these 3 up.My vcr has 2 scarts , my dvd has 2 scarts and so does my sky
    >>box and tv.I wasnt sure if i needed to buy a 3 way scart control box with
    >>being new at this , but i did buy one just incase i needed it.I just want
    >>to be able to record from sky to dvd and also do the same to vcr as well
    >>.And would like to learn how to record from vhs to dvd as i have a
    >>sentimental video of family of whom are no longer with us.So if you could
    >>help or even point me in the right direction in properly setting this up in
    >>a simple it would be so much appreciated , thanks.

    >uh, just what is a 'scart' ????

    Just sounds dirty doesn't it...

    (connector used in Europe to connect many kinds of audiovisual
    equipment) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scart

    --
    Badger Phone
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgerphone.php
  4. novice

    old man Guest

    Didnt your Lcd TV, or other components, come with setup instructions for
    these components?
    Generally; Skybox>Lcd TV, Vid>Skybox
    Which scart, 1 or 2 depends on the setup specifics.

    old man, Dec 27, 2006