    I think I can handle the queations, if they are about the points made in ms
    press book, but if it goes farther then that, I am not sure if I can. Do I
    have to go through tutorials of each separate application ? Thanks in advance.
    gogona, Mar 11, 2006

  2. gogona

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Z29nb25h?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > In order to pass this 70-272, how well I must memorize the location of
    > all the menus and commands of all Office applications?

    Practice. But remember, the 70-272 is going to encompass the applications
    that come with Windows XP Professional, not exactly the Office Suite.

    > I have done quite good support for users on these applications but
    > most of the time answering users questions was quite intuitive, rather
    > then knowing exactly where the function is located. I think it will be
    > hard for me to answer the questions (especially excel and powerpoint,
    > where I have not real good experience), if I don't have that
    > applications running in front of me.
    >
    > I think I can handle the queations, if they are about the points made
    > in ms press book, but if it goes farther then that, I am not sure if I
    > can. Do I have to go through tutorials of each separate application ?
    > Thanks in advance.

    All I can say is that the 70-272 doesn't focus on Office. There's a slew
    of different exams and certifications that are for that. If it makes you
    feel comfortable to study that way, then I think it's a good idea. Like
    I've said in the past, these answers can be found with a little research on
    www.technet.com.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010