    I appreciate any assistance I can get.

    Thank you.

    , Apr 30, 2006

  2. Rudy Benner Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My Nikon Coolpix 950 camera battery hooks finally broke and tape is not
    > holding the batteries in place properly.
    >
    > I purchased a replacement off a website. The replacement was called
    > "Neck Strap Holder". The place I bought it from informed me that they
    > were not allowed to tell me how to replace their part, but to search
    > the internet and there are tons of places that explain it. Well I have
    > been looking for 2 days now and no one has any instructions on how to
    > replace the part I just bought.
    >
    > Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix it or point me to a site
    > that has instructions.
    >
    > I appreciate any assistance I can get.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Goggle "Nikon Neck Strap Holder" gets a few hits.

    http://tinyurl.com/pe7za

    see also

    http://tinyurl.com/pp5kv

    Hope this helps.

    Rudy Benner, Apr 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Yeah http://tinyurl.com/pe7za is where and what I bought but still do
    not have directions on installing it.

    Any step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    , Apr 30, 2006
  4. Don Wiss Guest

    On 30 Apr 2006 09:34:43 -0700, wrote:

    >My Nikon Coolpix 950 camera battery hooks finally broke and tape is not
    >holding the batteries in place properly.
    >
    >I purchased a replacement off a website. The replacement was called
    >"Neck Strap Holder".

    Why didn't you buy a battery door, part 636-054-4482 ?

    Don Wiss, Apr 30, 2006
  5. Guest

    The door is not broken. The part that is broken are the 2 front slots
    on the battery component or as the place I bought it from calls it
    "Neck Strap Holder". The battery door itself is still intact without
    any broken pieces.

    , Apr 30, 2006
  6. Don Wiss Guest

    On 30 Apr 2006 15:27:25 -0700, wrote:

    >The door is not broken. The part that is broken are the 2 front slots
    >on the battery component or as the place I bought it from calls it
    >"Neck Strap Holder". The battery door itself is still intact without
    >any broken pieces.

    Oh, I see. Pulling out mine and looking at it I see a lot of small Philips
    head screws. I recommend Wiha screwdrivers for them, though not cheap.

    Don Wiss, May 1, 2006
  7. Guest

    Yeah I've unscrewed most of the screws and I still cannot get the piece
    out.

    Any site that might contain instructions for replacing the part would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    , May 1, 2006
  8. Guest

    Is there anyone out there that knows how to install this piece???

    , May 1, 2006