    prog or utility we can use as a mutual TO DO list, something we can
    both independently access, update and exchange between us?
    Thanks in advance...

    Polite, Oct 7, 2003

  2. > My business partner and I both work from home. Can someone suggest a
    > prog or utility we can use as a mutual TO DO list, something we can
    > both independently access, update and exchange between us?
    > Thanks in advance...

    Have a look at KeyNote
    http://www.tranglos.com/free/keynote.html

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Polite

    Polite Guest

    Polite, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Polite

    Sigmund I Guest

    This is a little bit obvious, but MS-Outlook is very good at that.
    I suppose you either hate MS or want freebie tool, right?

    Sigmund I, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Polite

    Ed Guest

    "Polite" <> wrote in message
    > My business partner and I both work from home. Can someone suggest a
    > prog or utility we can use as a mutual TO DO list, something we can
    > both independently access, update and exchange between us?
    > Thanks in advance...

    This may be too simplistic for your needs, but a free email account at
    Yahoo! not only offers email (with virus and junk mail filtering) but also
    an address book, task/calendar functions, a notepad with sub-folder
    organization, and 6MB of storage space for emails, attachments, etc.

    If you and your partner are in two locations you can each access the same
    Yahoo! mail account to share a task/address list, or each have your own
    account and separate lists.

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Good luck in your search.

    Ed, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Ed wrote:
    > "Polite" <> wrote in message
    >> My business partner and I both work from home. Can someone suggest a
    >> prog or utility we can use as a mutual TO DO list, something we can
    >> both independently access, update and exchange between us?
    >> Thanks in advance...

    > This may be too simplistic for your needs, but a free email account at
    > Yahoo! not only offers email (with virus and junk mail filtering) but
    > also an address book, task/calendar functions, a notepad with
    > sub-folder organization, and 6MB of storage space for emails,
    > attachments, etc.

    No, they don't.

    > If you and your partner are in two locations you can each access the
    > same Yahoo! mail account to share a task/address list, or each have
    > your own account and separate lists.

    No, they can't.

    Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Polite

    Polite Guest

    OK, now I'm really confused! What I am looking for is a way that two
    different people working on two different computers at two different
    addresses can access, share and update the same TO DO list. Any
    suggestions???

    Polite, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Polite

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Polite said:

    > OK, now I'm really confused! What I am looking for is a way that two
    > different people working on two different computers at two different
    > addresses can access, share and update the same TO DO list. Any
    > suggestions???

    How about networking your pc's and using BRIEFCASE?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Polite

    Petit Alexi Guest

    Polite <> wrote in

    > OK, now I'm really confused! What I am looking for is a way that two
    > different people working on two different computers at two different
    > addresses can access, share and update the same TO DO list. Any
    > suggestions???

    Hello,

    If you haven't had any useful suggestion here perhaps you could ask in

    Petit Alexi, Oct 8, 2003