    correct!

    TIA.

    Chris.
    Chris Mitchell, Dec 26, 2007

  2. Chris Mitchell

    Barb Bowman Guest

    what operating system and what computer?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Dec 26, 2007

  3. Win XP Home

    HP 770 UK

    Chris Mitchell, Dec 26, 2007
  4. Chris Mitchell

    Gerard Bok Guest

    Gerard Bok, Dec 26, 2007
  5. Hi
    This card is supported by Win XP (it would not work with Vista at all).
    Go to this page, pull down the Driver & Utility choice under MS WinXP, and
    choose WLAN.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 26, 2007
  6. Chris Mitchell

    Barb Bowman Guest

    ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/wireless/wlan_g_us1 has what you are
    looking for.

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:23:58 -0000, "Chris Mitchell"
    <> wrote:

    >Win XP Home
    >
    >HP 770 UK
    >
    >"Barb Bowman" <> wrote in message
    >> what operating system and what computer?
    >>
    >> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:39:44 -0000, "Chris Mitchell"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can anyone advise where I can obtain the driver for an ACER WLAN 11g USB
    >>>Dongle (WLAN-G-US1)?
    >>>
    >>>I've tried http://support.acer-euro.com/, but this item isn't listed!
    >>>
    >>>I've tried to email ACER, but their online contact us form keeps telling
    >>>me
    >>>I've entered an invalid Serial Number which I have triple checked and is
    >>>correct!
    >>>
    >>>TIA.
    >>>
    >>>Chris.
    >>>

    >> --