    From: "Peter Foldes" <*****@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Today's task, Andrew!
    Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:15:28 -0400
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here

    --
    ~BD~, May 19, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "~BD~" <>
    >
    > | I'm a little confused by all the 'References' showing in this Header of
    > | a recent post.
    >
    > | I don't seem to have such items in the Headers of my own posts, so am
    > | just a little confused. Please will you help me to understand why they
    > | appear and what they mean?
    >
    > | Thanks.
    >
    > | Dave
    >
    > Off Topic. Not COMSEC related.
    >
    > Take it to a news group that supports News Clients and NNTP in general.

    I note that you have a single 'Reference' in *your* header which,
    curiously, is the same as one of those in the one I posted here earlier,
    viz: eternal-september.org

    On this URL: http://eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=abuse
    is listed "Usenet Abuse FAQ", one of which says .......

    Q: Will we terminate an account for posting off topic?

    A: No.

    Tell me David - why did you bother to waste time posting a response
    which was totally unnecessary and decidedly unhelpful?

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, May 20, 2009

  3. ~BD~

    Scarlett Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "~BD~" <>
    >
    >> David H. Lipman wrote:
    >>> From: "~BD~" <>

    >>> Off Topic. Not COMSEC related.

    >>> Take it to a news group that supports News Clients and NNTP in
    >>> general.

    >> I note that you have a single 'Reference' in *your* header which,
    >> curiously, is the same as one of those in the one I posted here
    >> earlier,

    > viz:: eternal-september.org
    >
    >> On this URL: http://eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=abuse
    >> is listed "Usenet Abuse FAQ", one of which says .......

    >> Q:: Will we terminate an account for posting off topic?
    >>
    >> A:: No.
    >>
    >> Tell me David - why did you bother to waste time posting a response
    >> which was totally unnecessary and decidedly unhelpful?

    > Because you need to learn!
    >
    > Just because that news service won't terminate you for OT posting,
    > does NOT mean you should post OT.
    >
    > If you want to ask questions, do it On Topic and within netiquette
    > (to some degree). Otherwise you will find that the Troll label will
    > stick to you like glue and and you will be lonely because you will be
    > KF'd and/or ignored.

    Well that's why he's here...got ran off from the groups where his paranoid
    questions were posted. I would guess he has never had CEX either for fear
    of getting infected.
    Scarlett, May 20, 2009
  4. In article <>
    "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    > From: "~BD~" <>
    >
    > | David H. Lipman wrote:
    > >> From: "~BD~" <>

    > >> Off Topic. Not COMSEC related.

    > >> Take it to a news group that supports News Clients and NNTP in general.

    > | I note that you have a single 'Reference' in *your* header which,
    > | curiously, is the same as one of those in the one I posted here earlier,
    > viz:: eternal-september.org
    >
    > | On this URL: http://eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=abuse
    > | is listed "Usenet Abuse FAQ", one of which says .......
    >
    > | Q:: Will we terminate an account for posting off topic?
    > |
    > | A:: No.
    > |
    > | Tell me David - why did you bother to waste time posting a response
    > | which was totally unnecessary and decidedly unhelpful?

    Because he's an old shit past his prime with nothing left but bitch'n.
    Courtesy no longer exists in America. So, why should this creep, who
    thinks himself one of the elite, be any different.
    Anonymous Remailer, May 20, 2009
  5. ~BD~

    ©Ari® Guest

    On Wed, 20 May 2009 17:02:02 +0200, Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > In article <>
    > "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    >>
    >> From: "~BD~" <>

    >>| I note that you have a single 'Reference' in *your* header which,
    >>| curiously, is the same as one of those in the one I posted here earlier,
    >> viz:: eternal-september.org
    >>
    >>| On this URL: http://eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=abuse
    >>| is listed "Usenet Abuse FAQ", one of which says .......
    >>
    >>| Q:: Will we terminate an account for posting off topic?
    >>|
    >>| A:: No.
    >>|
    >>| Tell me David - why did you bother to waste time posting a response
    >>| which was totally unnecessary and decidedly unhelpful?
    >>

    > Because he's an old shit past his prime with nothing left but bitch'n.
    > Courtesy no longer exists in America. So, why should this creep, who
    > thinks himself one of the elite, be any different.

    He ain't
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj