Help needed in Router DNS configuration - Website not accessible from inside LAN

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by moiztankiwala, Dec 11, 2008.

  1. moiztankiwala

    moiztankiwala

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I have the following ethernet network configuration:

    See attached image for the setup

    h t t p : / / lh5.ggpht.com/_HyqurjxfkrE/SUGMD8z4htI/AAAAAAAACZ0/1ii3MbzoJts/networkConfig.JPG

    One of my computers is set up as a web server and which I can access it from outside my network, but from inside my computer LAN, I cannot acccess it.

    Can someone help me on how to configure the Router 2 DNS so that behind the router2, my website URL resolves to the local web server IP address?

    Thanks in advance,
    Moiz Tankiwala

    Attached Files:

    moiztankiwala, Dec 11, 2008