    ...Basically i dont know where to start so i hope a good reply from all of you
    who have done their Mcp's/MCDST . the ppl who r looking to bre MCDST ..thanks
    in advance.
    joj, Sep 5, 2005

  2. free course - 6 hours
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=54989

    sp2 course ( some were relevent )
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/xpsp2/

    also found learnkey or crammaster very usefull.

    good luck

    AmyAmandaAllen, Sep 5, 2005

  3. joj

    Jasper Guest

    Hi,
    I used the Microsoft Press self-paced training kits for both the exams and I
    did fine. Just check the objectives that are listed in the first pages of the
    book and you can find some additional information that could come in handy on
    the site of microsoft.
    Good luck with your exams!

    Jasper

    Jasper, Sep 5, 2005
  4. joj

    joj Guest

    Thank you everyone !!! im very thankful to all you particularly who replied .
    Now i would look into these resources n find any trouble will conatct u
    again.. thanks again

    joj, Sep 6, 2005
  5. joj

    T-Bone Guest

    "joj" <> wrote
    > Mcdst by giving its first exam 70-271. I need guidance for that so please
    > kindly guide me through all the resources avaialable online, its trtaining
    > kits, e-learning,Skilol assesment., any sort of dumps, papers,links.etc

    Best guidance I can give you is stay away from dumps. Those are only for use
    by cheating ashfarkers.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL