Help needed for choosing right MS Certificate

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Nandy, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. Nandy

    Nandy Guest

    Hi I am having 10 months working exp. in .net enviroment, VB.Net,
    VC#.Net windows application. I want to get MS Certification for value
    addition in my resume.
    Can u guys tell me which certification path will be most sutible for
    me...

    1. should I go for MCTS -> MCPD .... ?

    2. should I complete both • MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications

    • MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications and then start with

    MCPD: Web Developer and MCPD: Windows Developer or should go
    for only winappli or webappli?

    3. Can u tell me the validity period of these certifications ( MCTS,
    MCPD) ?

    4. and If u can pls advise me the preparation plan, resource links...

    Thanx in advance
    Nandy, Sep 11, 2006