    photograph of the actual printer, along with its serial number.

    Thanks,

    Olin McDaniel

    Olin K. McDaniel, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Olin K. McDaniel

    Stacey Guest

    Stacey, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Olin K. McDaniel

    Steve Wolfe Guest

    > Is anyone out there able to point me to a source of the software that
    > came with this printer? Or would you be willing to burn me a copy?
    > I'll gladly reimburse you for the materials and postage. You may
    > contact me at:

    Go wo www.canon-usa.com, "support", "consumer", "printers", "I series",
    "i950 series".

    You'll see links for drivers, software, manuals, etc.. The Internet is a
    wonderful thing.

    steve

    Steve Wolfe, Jan 23, 2005
  4. On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:59:32 -0700, "Steve Wolfe" <>
    wrote:

    >> Is anyone out there able to point me to a source of the software that
    >> came with this printer? Or would you be willing to burn me a copy?
    >> I'll gladly reimburse you for the materials and postage. You may
    >> contact me at:
    >>

    > Go wo www.canon-usa.com, "support", "consumer", "printers", "I series",
    >"i950 series".
    >
    > You'll see links for drivers, software, manuals, etc.. The Internet is a
    >wonderful thing.
    >
    >steve

    Yep, the Internet is a wonderful thing - if it behaved rationally.
    Actually if the people who are presumed to be "professionals users"
    would behave accordingly. I tried for over 30 minutes at this site,
    plus the exact address given by Stacey as well, and was totally
    frustrated by the inability to get it to respond to the Download
    software/drivers command. Almost everything else on there was
    accessible, but whoever developed that site must have had their head
    stuck up "where the sun don't shine!" But thanks anyhow, maybe
    tomorrow I'll call and try to talk to a live human being, hoping he
    won't be in New Delhi or the like.

    Olin McDaniel

    Olin K. McDaniel, Jan 24, 2005