    Where might I find uptodate for the BIOS and drivers for this model?

    TIA
    Mark Chang
    Arawak, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Arawak

    me Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:17:25 GMT, Arawak <> wrote:

    >WindowsXP have problem reading most disc's I put in my drive:
    >Ricoh model RW9120A - Serial# 450B0951358, FCC ID: BBP9120A.
    >Where might I find uptodate for the BIOS and drivers for this model?
    >
    >TIA
    >Mark Chang

    http://www.ricoh-usa.com/downloads/cdr.asp
    <quote>
    Currently there are no Ricoh branded CD-R/RW or DVD+RW/+R products available
    for sale in America.
    </quote>

    The MP9120A and RW9120A are supposed to be the same.
    (The RW is oem, and the MP is retail.)

    Take a look here:
    http://www.met.com.tw/eng/download/download pages/firmware.htm
    http://forum.firmware-flash.com/search.php?search_author=Hippo
    http://forum.firmware-flash.com/dl_firmware.php?download_id=272
    http://www.cdrom-drivers.com/drivers/27/27162.htm
    Logon: drivers
    P/W: all
    me, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Arawak

    jonny bravo Guest

    --
    Jonny Bravo

    ---
    jonny bravo, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Arawak

    DaveJ Guest

    try here for the firmware (Ricoh Europe)
    http://www.ricohpmmc.com/uk/support/download/Drivers_cd.asp
    dunno if you need drivers as well - nothing obvious on this page

    regards,
    DaveJ.

    DaveJ, Dec 20, 2003