    Hope every certified can help me out my request.

    wth regards,
    s.n

    suman.n, Aug 6, 2004

  2. suman.n

    Guest Guest

    I am also looking good stuff for 70-306. I have heared
    about Kalani's book or blue book.
    Can anyone please tell me the complete name of the author
    and book for 70-306.
    Any other useful book or softwere for 70-306 ?

    thanks

    Guest, Aug 6, 2004

  3. suman.n

    Raja Guest

    No matter what, Mike Gunderloy's book is THE ABSOLUTE
    BEST for 306. I used it and passed the exam with a score
    of 920. The links is http://tinyurl.com/5g2qn

    Also, be sure to print out the errata when using this
    book. The links is http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    Good luck !

    - Raja.

    Raja, Aug 6, 2004