    server is located.

    Any help is appreciated.

    , May 12, 2006

  2. John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi All
    >
    > I have Google searched for software with no success which will
    > "reset my modem & router remotely" when my ISP does server
    > maintentance and I am not on site to reset them manulaay where my
    > server is located.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.

    Enable WebAccess. Should be somewhere in you router's configuration
    setup.

    --
    Your mother was an unsociable golem who checked every trashcan for
    cigarette butts at the opera.

    John Holmes, May 12, 2006

  3. FML Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I have Google searched for software with no success which will
    > "reset my modem & router remotely" when my ISP does server
    > maintentance and I am not on site to reset them manulaay where my
    > server is located.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.

    I am not familiar with any software to accomplish the task. However, a
    remote control power switch might do the trick:

    http://www.dataprobe.com/power/iboot.html

    FML, May 12, 2006
  4. John Holmes Guest

    FML blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Oh, please shut the **** up then.

    --
    Your mother was a diabolic broccoli who answered a call of nature in pawn
    shops.

    John Holmes, May 12, 2006