    from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
    but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
    already am
    Steve, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Steve wrote:

    > can anyone direct me to some good websites that covers computer help
    > from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
    > but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
    > already am

    depends on how much you already know.
    I would suggest go to google.com and type in whatever you need or want
    to know.

    --

    http://www.safercomputing.com <-- keep your computer safe and secure
    the easy way!
    Tom - safercomputing.com, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    When you sober up, you'll be able to find your
    way around a good search engine.

    On 5 Aug 2004 07:26:09 -0700, in
    <>
    Steve scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Steve

    Max Guest

    In article <>, Steve
    <> wrote:

    > can anyone direct me to some good websites that covers computer help
    > from a to z?i know how to get around the net and set most things up
    > but this continual learning bs is driving me more insane than i
    > already am

    I like the material on ZDNet, PCMag.com and PCWorld.com.
    There are tutorials and tips and software and hardware reviews.
    CNet has some good stuff, too.
    Max, Aug 6, 2004