Help ! My cat always eats my computer mice !

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hans-Marc Olsen, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. What can I do ?

    Hans-Marc Olsen, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Wizard Guest

    Post your bullshit some place else!

    Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

    > What can I do ?

    Wizard, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Me Guest

    Feed him?

    Seriously though, I assume you mean he's eating the cord and not the
    actual mouse (unless you own a bobcat :). I'd try a wireless mouse,
    and a wireless keyboard too, since that will probably be his next
    target...

    --
    It isn't whether you win or lose, it's where you
    place the blame.

    Me, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Dr Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:47:05 GMT, Wizard <> wrote:

    >Post your bullshit some place else!

    Don't pay any attention to this humorless anal retentive jerk.
    Thats one thing to do.

    DrP.

    Dr , Dec 16, 2004