    Does anyone have the real CD_CLINT.DLL ? And, if so, will they share?

    TIA,

    T.

    Neil Touchet, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Neil Touchet

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cd_clint

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:56:54 GMT, in
    <GMavb.7002$>
    Neil Touchet scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Neil Touchet

    Neil Touchet Guest

    Mike,

    Thank's for the link. That's the one I have on my system. I'm looking for
    the "original"

    T.

    Neil Touchet, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Neil Touchet

    °Mike° Guest

    Why not re-install and uninstall, then run SpyBot S&D and
    Ad-Aware?

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:12:08 GMT, in
    <Y_avb.7004$>
    Neil Touchet scrawled: