    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, May 24, 2007

  2. ChigbuaUmuenu

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 06:57:02 -0700, ChigbuaUmuenu
    <> wrote:

    >My MCP ID is associated with a Microsoft Partner I was working with before
    >now. I am now working with another microsoft partner who wants to move from
    >its current partner level to a higher one.
    >However, I am unable to associate my MCP ID with the Company's partnership
    >due to the fact that it is associated with another partner.
    >
    >My question is:
    >How do I dissociate my MCP ID with my former employer so I could associate
    >it with my present employer.

    As I recall it, on the partner site, you can choose that your mcp id
    shouldn't be associated with any partner. Do that. Then, after that,
    try associating it to the new partner?

    --
    eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

    Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

    Private email:

    Jan Eliasen, May 24, 2007

  3. you can go to :
    https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/OrganizationSearch.aspx
    and select your new organization

    you can then go to :
    https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/IndividualHome.aspx?tab=1
    and choose the new organization in the Change MCP Association... list and
    confirm association

    hope it can help
    thx bye
    Bill