    help me to choice a good memory card, for my CX4230?...
    Thanks,
    Alvaro
    Alvaro Portugal, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Alvaro Portugal

    Hank Guest

    I purchased a Kodak branded 128M SD memory card at Walmart for about $55 for
    my CX4230. Works great and so easy to install.
    Now at 800x600 (approx) I get over 600 images fefore the 128M is full.

    Hank

    Minwe
    Hank, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Alvaro Portugal

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Alvaro,

    I can appreciate your need and situation. I am not aware of any particular
    issues with the Kodak CX4230 camera and Sandisk memory cards. Actually, you
    can use any size memory card with a Camera. For those reading this that
    have a Compact Flash Card, as long as compact flash cards display the "CF"
    logo (which means they have passed all the standard tests and are fully
    certified) and are "Type 1" (3.3 mm thick), they will work in Kodak digital
    cameras, regardless of card capacity or manufacturer. The CF logo is a
    diamond containing the letters 'CF.' All Kodak cameras have been tested and
    work with Kodak Memory Cards.

    The newer Kodak MMC (Multi Media Card) and SD (Secure Digital) Memory Cards
    that your camera uses, will also work well in all Kodak cameras using that
    type of memory card, and capacity is not an issue. Other manufacturers,
    however, produce cards of various capacities and, though these cards are
    often tested by Kodak, we cannot guarantee them as they are not Kodak
    products, and the manufacturer can change them at anytime. Should any
    issues arise with a non-Kodak memory card, please contact the manufacturer
    of that card.

    Since you have a San Disk card I suggest you contact them directly. It
    should work in your camera and there is no reason that I know about, as to
    why it wouldn't.

    If you have any other questions, let me know.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Sep 29, 2003