    My Email Id :

    Thanks
    Anitha
    Anitha, May 10, 2006

  2. Anitha

    Cerebrus Guest

    LOL, Frisbee...

    But isn't that wishful thinking !! I can bet that the hundreds of
    people who ask THIS VERY QUESTION will NOT bother to read ANY of the
    posts having IDENTICAL answers.

    They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first,
    and then ask. They will keep on asking the SAME questions over and over
    again, and helpful people like us will keep answering the SAME
    questions over and over again... till eternity.

    But I wish it wasn't so... :-(
    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006

  3. Anitha

    Simon Hart Guest

    What I never understand is, why is it so important how many questions there
    are? You either know the content or you don't!

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 11, 2006
  4. Anitha

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> how many questions there are?

    Could you elaborate, Simon ? Did you read the complete thread ?
    Cerebrus, May 12, 2006
  5. Anitha

    Arsalan Guest

    I took the 70-305 exam on 29th Last month.

    I recieved 43 questions, duration was 150mins, no minus mark, and pass % was
    70% [i.e 700 out of 1000]. And every question carries different mark.

    Arsalan, May 15, 2006
  6. Anitha

    Simon Hart Guest

    What I mean is, we get lots of people wanting to know how many questions
    there are. Why is this important.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 18, 2006
  7. Anitha

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Simon,

    Good to see ya !

    Well, I guess it is because they want to mentally prepare themselves.
    If they know that time is not going to be a constraint, then they can
    comfortably take their time on each question. If however, time is
    short, then it automatically makes the test more difficult, since you
    don't have the luxury to dilly-dally on choosing an answer.

    BTW, howz your MCSD prep. going ? How many exams left ?

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 18, 2006
  8. Anitha

    Simon Hart Guest

    Good to see you Cerebrus!

    Not too bad, kind of been bogged down in projects over the last month or so,
    so had little time to prepare for MCSD. But I have 2 exams left, I plan to
    take 70-300 probebly if not this week, next week.
    I am currently reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML
    and MSF by apress. It's a good book, but some of the examples are not clear
    when using Visio etc. But worth the read and I have learned alot from it.

    I plan to finish with the TS BizTalk 06 exam as this is a must have skill in
    Enterprise Development today which I currently don't have.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 21, 2006