    giving the necessary information
    --
    sudheer
    =?Utf-8?B?c3VkaGVlcg==?=, Oct 12, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3VkaGVlcg==?=

    John R Guest

    "sudheer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hio my name is sudheer im willing to do microsoft certification i have no
    > idea on which course to select and how much it costs .anybody pls help me
    > giving the necessary information
    > --
    > sudheer

    Hi Sudheer,

    Check out the Microsoft Learning home page
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx
    There, you will find lots and lots of information on available
    certifications, training resources, etc.

    Microsoft has partnered with Prometric to provide testing. Their website is
    http://www.prometric.com/default.htm
    There, you can schedule tests and find out prices for your geographical
    area.

    Hope that helps

    John R
    John R, Oct 12, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3VkaGVlcg==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "sudheer" <> wrote in message
    >> hio my name is sudheer im willing to do microsoft certification i
    >> have no idea on which course to select and how much it costs .anybody
    >> pls help me giving the necessary information

    > Check out the Microsoft Learning home page
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx
    > There, you will find lots and lots of information on available
    > certifications, training resources, etc.
    >
    > Microsoft has partnered with Prometric to provide testing. Their
    > website is http://www.prometric.com/default.htm
    > There, you can schedule tests and find out prices for your
    > geographical area.

    You may have to run that through the blender a few times before you spoon
    feed him again.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43