help me

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by deepak, Nov 27, 2004.

  1. deepak

    deepak Guest

    hi friends,
    i m presently working in vb.net/asp.net/c#/ado.net mainly
    since 5 months, before this i worked on delphi and esting
    products, my total experience is 1.3 year. the company
    wher i m working is not a s/w company . they dont have
    much work for developmet , they r using there own
    customzed tools for their products. now in .NET also they
    only bulid intefcaes very occasionally. i m also in .NET
    department.. now i have already purchaesed self-paced
    traning kit books from Microsoft. and read them ..i m
    highly intersed in becomoing MCSD.NET and ganing in-depth
    knowledge in .net itself, im highly intersed in
    programming job.but sinec i dotn get much work from
    company i dint get enopugh practice from company side.
    still i m able to do some common tasks in .NET. also i can
    not leave company becoz my experience is not toomuch and
    other companies require experince of at least 2 years+.
    now i want to become MCSD.NET and for this i can work hard
    up to any limit. plz sugggest me best
    (books/dumps/methodlogies) for this exmas. also i read
    these self paced books after going to home but i feel it
    is useless unless company give me sufficient work in my
    domain which they dont.they take diffrent kind of work
    sometime from me which can be dome even non programmer
    also ..plz help me ,i dint have my freinds in Microsoft
    (they r in java etc.), only u people in MCSD.NET
    newsgroups can help me .i m sure for this..bye hoping for
    urs response and comments .good day
    deepak, Nov 27, 2004

  2. This board is full of suggestions for books, pratice exams, etc. Everyone
    needs to find what works for them in terms of study strategies and how to
    best utilize their time and money.

    It seems to me that you're in a reasonably good position for someone who's
    relatively inexperienced. You're probably right that most companies are
    going to want two years experience. If I were you, I'd concentrate on
    getting the certification and then worry about finding a job when you can
    offer the combination of two years' experience PLUS an MCSD, or even an MCAD
    to start.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, Nov 29, 2004